Management Science Consultants
- Market Research/Strategic Planning - Market Surveys, Forecasting, Competitive Analyses, Image Studies, Due Diligence Studies, Business and Strategic Plans, Rightsizing.
- New Technology Demonstrations & Commercialization - New Product Development, Feasibility Analyses, Cost/Benefit Studies, Risk Analysis, Project Demonstrations & Management, Consulting Engineering, Assistance in Obtaining Project Financing.
- Industrial Engineering & Operations Research - Production Planning & Scheduling, Inventory Management & Control, Simulation, Business Process Reengineering, Total Quality Management, ISO 9000 and 14000, Benchmarking.
- Web Site Design/Home Page Development - for Engineered Products and Industry-Oriented Services through Gold 'n Web. References include:
ThermalTec International, Environmental Elements, and Acme Structural.
- Over 25 years consulting experience.
- Clients include industrial companies (both large and small), engineering firms, government agencies, and trade associations.
- Staff consists of experienced individuals with combined engineering, business, and industrial backgrounds.
- Examples of industries served include: General Manufacturing, Machine Tool, Metal Fabrication, Coating, Environmental Control Equipment, Pulp&Paper, Textile, Chemical, Petroleum, Pharmaceutical, Utility, Food Processing, Mining, Iron&Steel, and Non-Ferrous Metals.
- Timely response
- Offer quick turnaround studies
- Low cost mini-assessments
- In-depth primary research
- Special strength in energy and environmental-oriented (Air, Water, Wastewater, Solid Waste, Hazardous Waste, Recycling) topics
- Carry out proprietary and multi-client studies
- Free initial consultation
For management and engineering consulting services that will meet your organization's needs, contact H&W today!
Phone: (212) 355-1448 or (914) 722-0854
Fax: (914) 725-7730
Snailmail: H&W Management Science Consultants, Division of H&W Systems, Inc.,
545 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1109, New York, NY 10017
Copyright © 1996-2003, H&W Systems, Inc./Gold 'n Web